There are federal and state programs available to help you with resources to get government money for buying a home, rent and mortgage assistance and home repair and improvement.
These links will get you started:
- Basic FHA Insured Home Mortgage – This program can help individuals buy a single family home. While U.S. Housing and Urban Development (HUD) does not lend money directly to buyers to purchase a home, Federal Housing Administration (FHA) approved lenders make loans through a number of FHA-insurance programs
- Combination Mortgage Insurance for Manufactured Home and Lots – Federal Housing Administration (FHA) insures mortgage loans made by FHA-approved lenders to buyers of manufactured homes and the lots on which to place them.
- Direct Home Loans for Native Americans – The Native American Direct Loan (NADL) program makes home loans available to eligible Native American Veterans who wish to purchase, construct, or improve a home on Federal Trust land or to reduce the interest rate. Veterans who are not Native American, but who are married to a Native American non-Veteran, may be eligible for a direct loan under this program.
- Energy Efficient Mortgage Insurance – This program helps homebuyers or homeowners save money on utility bills by helping them get loans to cover the cost of adding energy saving features to new or existing housing as part of a Federal Housing Administration insured home purchase or refinancing mortgage.
- The Federal Housing Administration’s (FHA) Energy Efficient Mortgage (EEM) program recognizes that lower utility costs can help a homeowner pay a higher mortgage to cover the cost of energy improvements. Under the program, persons may add the cost of energy-efficient improvements to their loan amount.
Personal Finance Loans
During these uncertain economic times, many people are finding themselves faced with a situation where they could use some financial assistance. Whether it be for an emergency, home improvement, consolidating debt or even a family vacation – a low interest personal loan is a safe and reliable way to meet your financial needs.
Get a Personal Loan from $500 to $35,000 Online Today – Appy Now!
What is a Personal Loan?
A personal loan is a type of installment loan, which means that it is repaid over time with a set number of scheduled payments. It is also a form of loan that can be utilized for practically any purpose whatsoever. This can be beneficial in any scenario where additional funds are required.
Short term Loans up to $1000! Longer Term Loans up to $25,000! All Credit Types. Online Approval in Minutes! Apply Now!
What Types of Peronal Loans are availble:
There are three types of personal loans available through our network: peer-to-peer loans, personal installment loans and bank personal loans.
- Peer-to-Peer Loans: Peer-to-peer lenders connect borrowers directly to investors, rather than offering the loan themselves. A peer-to-peer or P2P loan means that you will be borrowing money directly from a person or company, rather than the bank
Millions are Given Out in Free Funding!
Search 1000’s of funding opportunities available from both federal & private organizations that give away money!
- Peraonal Installment Loans: An installment loan is a loan in which there are a set number of scheduled payments over time. Many different types of loans are installment loans, including mortgages and auto loans. A credit card may require a monthly minimum payment but it is not an installment loan.
- Bank Personal Loans: A bank personal loan provides one-on-one local service to borrowers who would like to request a loan in person at their local bank. First by phone or in person and provide your personal information for the loan. Some banks even allow you to request a loan online as well. If you request a loan online you will likely be directed to the nearest local branch to complete the loan request process in person. After you are approved, you will either receive the funds at the branch or they will be deposited to your bank account.
What about Credit?
Your credit score and report can have a significant impact on your life. With today’s technology, scores can be used day and night to make an instant assessment of your creditworthiness. Knowing and understanding your credit score gives you a financial edge that could put money in your pocket through lower interest rates and lower monthly payments.
Click here to learn more about your credit.